Tuesday, January 27, 2015

january wedding continued...

I just can't get enough of the photos from yesterday's wedding. It amazes me what can be accomplished with some organization and subjects who behave. I used my 50mm lens for all of the photos taken because no one has time to switch lenses when capturing a wedding. Since I only work with prime lenses at the moment, I would never consider myself a wedding photographer. But I loved pretending for the day. Here are a few more shots of the pretty bride getting ready...


 
 
This bride is extremely crafty. Above are her vows and she made her own headpiece.






I only had roughly 20 minutes to take pictures of the couple outside before our Cali girl froze to death. We literally went out to the front of the church and then walked to the back of the parking lot.


 
 
These photos were taken in a PARKING LOT.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment